Search Issue Tracker
[Collab] "operation is already running" when trying to revert a change when another change is being reverted
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Enable collab
3. Create two scripts "a.cs" and "b.cs"
4. Commit the scripts to collab
5. Add a comment to both scripts
6. Try to revert asset changes at the same time (see image)
Expected: Second asset to be reverted is put in a queue and gets reverted after the first one is done.
Actual: "Operation is already running" error bar appears, second asset is not reverted.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b5
Didn't reproduce on: 5.4.4f1 (the warning about reverting the asset closes if you click "Revert asset" on another asset)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player