Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Collab] Opening a project from the Cloud for the first time ignores Editor Default Behavior
Title: Opening a project from the Cloud for the first time ignores Editor Default Behavior and *always* opens a scene with 3D settings.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Open a 2D project from the cloud for the first time.
2. Observe, Editor default behaviours will be set to 2D but default scene will reflect 3D behaviours.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect