Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
History and CollabProxy errors in console
Collab - History and CollabProxy errors in console.
1. What happened
Collab errors appear while using Unity. If cleared they will reappear if the window shifts focus or exiting play mode.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- With Unity 2018.2.0f2 open the scene Test Scene_Dev
- Warnings appear in the console, clear the console
- Go into playmode
- Exit Playmode
NOTICE ISSUE: Error
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEditor.Collaboration.ShowToolbarAtPositionDelegate' from assembly 'Unity.CollabProxy.Editor'.
- Click outside of Unity
Notice issue: Warning
Cannot add menu item 'Window/Asset Management/Collab History' for method 'CollabHistoryWindow.ShowHistoryWindow' because a menu item with the same name already exists.
Errors appear in : 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)