Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
History and CollabProxy errors in console
Collab - History and CollabProxy errors in console.
1. What happened
Collab errors appear while using Unity. If cleared they will reappear if the window shifts focus or exiting play mode.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- With Unity 2018.2.0f2 open the scene Test Scene_Dev
- Warnings appear in the console, clear the console
- Go into playmode
- Exit Playmode
NOTICE ISSUE: Error
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEditor.Collaboration.ShowToolbarAtPositionDelegate' from assembly 'Unity.CollabProxy.Editor'.
- Click outside of Unity
Notice issue: Warning
Cannot add menu item 'Window/Asset Management/Collab History' for method 'CollabHistoryWindow.ShowHistoryWindow' because a menu item with the same name already exists.
Errors appear in : 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework