Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
History and CollabProxy errors in console
Collab - History and CollabProxy errors in console.
1. What happened
Collab errors appear while using Unity. If cleared they will reappear if the window shifts focus or exiting play mode.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- With Unity 2018.2.0f2 open the scene Test Scene_Dev
- Warnings appear in the console, clear the console
- Go into playmode
- Exit Playmode
NOTICE ISSUE: Error
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEditor.Collaboration.ShowToolbarAtPositionDelegate' from assembly 'Unity.CollabProxy.Editor'.
- Click outside of Unity
Notice issue: Warning
Cannot add menu item 'Window/Asset Management/Collab History' for method 'CollabHistoryWindow.ShowHistoryWindow' because a menu item with the same name already exists.
Errors appear in : 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account