Search Issue Tracker
Collab - Deep Dive Start - Initial Publish needs better input lag handling
Assuming you have a new project and Collab was never enabled. This issue assumes you have one of the following as well:
a) A project containing many files (the video has 5 folders each containing 1000 text files of small size)
b) An existing project of large size
N.B.: This issue is being entered as part of a focus on the Start functionality. This is part of the effort to solidify the handle, from a user perspective, of the first interaction with Collaborate.
1. Launch Unity
2. On the Launcher, select new project.
3. Once Unity Editor has launched, enable Collaborate [Do this by clicking the Collab button on the upper right side of the window]
Notice that the user needs to click on Start a few times before the transaction actually starts. Notice as well that the actual progress bar does not populate immediately.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player