Search Issue Tracker
Collab - Deep Dive Start - Collab recovers poorly from latency spikes
Assuming you have a Collab enabled project. Assuming you have a Web Debugger of some kind that is capable of injecting latency into a network connection (in this case Clumsy was used - https://jagt.github.io/clumsy/download)(Fiddler also works well). Also assumed that your project is not empty.
1. On Clumsy, enable Lag Functions, click inbound and outbound and add a 300ms delay.
2. On Unity, click on Start Now
Notice that all transactions are quite delayed. Wait 10 seconds overall. Deactivate Clumsy. Notice that Collaborate does not immediately recover from the lag spike.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene