Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Collab - Crash on Publish/Revert/Rollback/Update operations
This is an unrecoverable, 100% on first commit Collab crash. It happens when the user is on a poor network while fetching the JSON containing one file called MaxFilePerCommit. When restricted (used 600 round-trip, 300up/300dw latency over 10 secs), the operation times out, returning a value of 0 which results in a divide by 0 operation.
Happens on all versions after March 10th.
List of different occurrences:
1. Happened on initial commit on a restricted network exercise.
2. Happened on a rollback operation.
3. Happened while updating files after doing a ALT-rollback operation.
In all cases the stack trace output lists:
0x00007FFA73BD1D54 (mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\domain.c:293] get_hazardous_pointer
0x00007FFA73BD428E (mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\domain.c:396] mono_jit_info_table_find
0x00007FFA73CC1F99 (mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\mini\mini.c:4952] mono_sigfpe_signal_handler
0x00007FFA73CD3A77 (mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\mini\exceptions-amd64.c:214] seh_vectored_exception_handler
0x00007FFAAD19BD00 (ntdll) RtlInitializeCriticalSection
0x00007FFAAD17960B (ntdll) RtlImageNtHeaderEx
0x00007FFAAD1D9CBA (ntdll) KiUserExceptionDispatcher
0x0000000140505683 (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\editor\src\collab\transactions\transactionmanager.cpp:308] CollabTransactions::TransactionManager::UploadChangesAsync
0x00000001403B3A4F (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\editor\src\collab\collabclient.cpp:232] CollabClientCloud::UploadChangesAsync
0x00000001403F37F3 (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\editor\src\collab\jobs\collabpublishasyncjob.cpp:81] CollabPublishAsyncJob::Exec_Uploads
0x00000001404044FA (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\editor\src\collab\jobs\collabpublishasyncjob.cpp:312] CollabPublishAsyncJob::Execute
0x00000001403E8D8F (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\editor\src\collab\jobs\collabjob.cpp:105] CollabJob::DoJobCaller
0x0000000141101EA9 (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\jobs\internal\jobqueue.cpp:390] JobQueue::Exec
0x0000000141100AA9 (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\jobs\internal\jobqueue.cpp:523] JobQueue::Steal
0x0000000141100E67 (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\jobs\internal\jobqueue.cpp:718] JobQueue::ExecuteJobFromQueue
0x0000000141102194 (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\jobs\internal\jobqueue.cpp:767] JobQueue::ProcessJobs
0x000000014110227E (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\jobs\internal\jobqueue.cpp:838] JobQueue::WorkLoop
0x00000001416CDFBC (Unity) [c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\threads\thread.cpp:38] Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFAACE48364 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFAAD1970D1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used