Search Issue Tracker
[Collab] Collab window does not disappear after clicking on "Start now!" button or anywhere on Services window
Collab window does not disappear after clicking on "Start now!" button or anywhere on Services window
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Click on Collab button from the upper right corner of the editor.
3) Click on "Start now!" from the collab window.
The collab window appears even after the services tab opened.
After clicking "Start now!" collab window disappears
2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.6f1, 2017.1.5f1
Only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player