Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Clustering view throws "m_PresentShortFall >= 0" error while navigating scene
1. Create new scene
2. Open Clustering/Lit Clustering view
3. Navigate around in scene view
4. Flood of m_PresentShortFall >= 0 errors is thrown
Introduced after fixing crash which happened earlier when opening clustering view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy