Search Issue Tracker
Could building fails when reserved field names are used, but build in editor is successful
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "863213 repro.zip"
2. Enable Collab for the project
3. Publish the changes
4. Enable cloud build for the project
5. Setup cloud build for "Default Mac Desktop 64-bit" with default settings
6. Notice that Cloud Build fails
7. Try to build on Editor
8. Notice that Editor build is successful.
Actual result: building in editor is successful, cloud build fails with "[Unity] Player export failed. Reason: 4 errors" (caused by the use of reserved field name in the script)
Expected result: build fails or succeeds on both editor and Cloud Build
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5, building to OSX 64-bit, Android, iOS.
* There is a script "adScript.cs" that has a field named m_Name. Script is attached to the camera. Selecting Camera in Hierarchy window throws an error regarding a reserved name being used:
The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) m_Name
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build