Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Cloth] Stretching and bending stiffness of cloth gets clenched and does not work as expected from 2019.2.0a7
Stretching and bending stiffness of cloth does not work as expected from 2019.2.0a7. Refer to the attached videos.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new poject.
2) Import attached unity package "Cloth".
3) Open Cloth scene > Hit Play.
Actual result: Stretching and bending stiffness of cloth gets clenched and does not work as expected.
Expected result: Stretching and bending stiffness of cloth works as expected.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
Works fine on: 2019.2.0a6
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"