Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Cloth simulation is jittery and extends beyond the Skinned Mesh Renderer's bounds when entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1257005-Project.zip" project's Scene labeled "Main"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, observe the "Rig" GameObject
Expected result: Cloth simulation is not jittery and doesn't extend beyond the Skinned Mesh Renderer's bounds
Actual result: Cloth simulation is jittery and extends beyond the Skinned Mesh Renderer's bounds
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete