Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Cloth] Reset functionality doesn't work for the "Capsule Colliders" and "Sphere Colliders" under the Cloth component
On resetting the Cloth component, "Capsule Colliders" and "Sphere Colliders" Properties not getting set to the default value. refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Create a Capsule and Sphere game object
3. Create Empty Game object
4. Hierarchy > Game object > Inspector > Add Cloth Component
5. Hierarchy > Game object > Inspector > Cloth Component > Capsule Colliders/Sphere Colliders > Add > Capsule / Sphere
6. Reset the Cloth component.
"Capsule Colliders" and "Sphere Colliders" Properties from the Cloth component are not resetting.
"Capsule Colliders" and "Sphere Colliders" properties should reset to the default values.
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2017.4.40f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Physics: Fixed Cloth components Reset functionality to properly reset all data, including colliders, virtual particle weights and self-inter collision indices
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in: 2019.4.9f1