Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
[Cloth] Reset functionality doesn't work for the "Capsule Colliders" and "Sphere Colliders" under the Cloth component
On resetting the Cloth component, "Capsule Colliders" and "Sphere Colliders" Properties not getting set to the default value. refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Create a Capsule and Sphere game object
3. Create Empty Game object
4. Hierarchy > Game object > Inspector > Add Cloth Component
5. Hierarchy > Game object > Inspector > Cloth Component > Capsule Colliders/Sphere Colliders > Add > Capsule / Sphere
6. Reset the Cloth component.
"Capsule Colliders" and "Sphere Colliders" Properties from the Cloth component are not resetting.
"Capsule Colliders" and "Sphere Colliders" properties should reset to the default values.
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2017.4.40f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count