Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Cloth piece has an initial residual force upon entering the Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ClothTest14.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy select "testClothG" ("Objects" > "testClothG")
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: GameObject "testClothG" does not have an initial residual force upon entering the Play Mode
Actual result: GameObject "testClothG" does have an initial residual force upon entering the Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1 (a different interaction, however, the Cloth piece still has an initial residual force), 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete