Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Duplicate in 2018.4
Cloth constraints and intercollision editor disappears after entering and exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the submitted project (Cloth)
2. Select the Sphere GameObject
3. Activate the Cloth constraints editor
4. Note that the constraint nodes show up and are editable
5. Enter and exit Play Mode
6. Activate the Cloth constraints editor again
Expected result: the constraint nodes show up on the sphere and are editable
Actual result: the constraint nodes don't properly show up on the sphere and are not editable
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a6
Could not test with:
Deselecting and reselecting the GameObject starts showing the constraint nodes again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'