Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Cloth] Cloth Particles are painted even if clicked outside of cloth
When the mouse has hovered over Cloth particles then clicks outside of cloth, Particles are painted.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Plane.
3. Select Plane > Add Component > Cloth > Edit Cloth Constraint > Paint.
4. Mouse hovers on Cloth particles then clicks outside of cloth.
Cloth Particles are painted when clicked outside of cloth
Cloth Particles should not be painted when clicked outside of cloth
2020.2.0b14, 2020.1.16f1, 2019.4.16f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Note: Unable to check on 2021.1.0a8 because of this bug ID 
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved