Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Cloth] Cloth Particles are painted even if clicked outside of cloth
When the mouse has hovered over Cloth particles then clicks outside of cloth, Particles are painted.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Plane.
3. Select Plane > Add Component > Cloth > Edit Cloth Constraint > Paint.
4. Mouse hovers on Cloth particles then clicks outside of cloth.
Cloth Particles are painted when clicked outside of cloth
Cloth Particles should not be painted when clicked outside of cloth
2020.2.0b14, 2020.1.16f1, 2019.4.16f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Note: Unable to check on 2021.1.0a8 because of this bug ID 
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker