Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Cloth] Cloth Particles are painted even if clicked outside of cloth
When the mouse has hovered over Cloth particles then clicks outside of cloth, Particles are painted.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Plane.
3. Select Plane > Add Component > Cloth > Edit Cloth Constraint > Paint.
4. Mouse hovers on Cloth particles then clicks outside of cloth.
Cloth Particles are painted when clicked outside of cloth
Cloth Particles should not be painted when clicked outside of cloth
2020.2.0b14, 2020.1.16f1, 2019.4.16f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Note: Unable to check on 2021.1.0a8 because of this bug ID 
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
- Decal is not drawn when using Deferred Rendering, a Rendering Layer, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- "unity-radio-button-group__container" element is not referenced when calling RadioButtonGroup.contentContainer
- Unclear documentation about when ScriptableObject.Awake() is called
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0b9
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.1f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.23f1