Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Cloth] Cloth keeps updating when deactived
1. Open attached project and play "Bug" scene.
2. Open Profiler Window.
3. In profiler's Overview find "Physics.UpdateCloth"
4. Uncheck "Toggle Cloth Component" in Game window. (disables cloth component)
Expected result: Physics.UpdateCloth is not updating (0.00%).
Actual result: Physics.UpdateCloth is updating (>0.00%). Not updating only when the whole object is disabled.
Reproducible with: Unity 5.4.2f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets