Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Cloth] Cloth keeps updating when deactived
1. Open attached project and play "Bug" scene.
2. Open Profiler Window.
3. In profiler's Overview find "Physics.UpdateCloth"
4. Uncheck "Toggle Cloth Component" in Game window. (disables cloth component)
Expected result: Physics.UpdateCloth is not updating (0.00%).
Actual result: Physics.UpdateCloth is updating (>0.00%). Not updating only when the whole object is disabled.
Reproducible with: Unity 5.4.2f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped