Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Cloth] Cloth keeps updating when deactived
1. Open attached project and play "Bug" scene.
2. Open Profiler Window.
3. In profiler's Overview find "Physics.UpdateCloth"
4. Uncheck "Toggle Cloth Component" in Game window. (disables cloth component)
Expected result: Physics.UpdateCloth is not updating (0.00%).
Actual result: Physics.UpdateCloth is updating (>0.00%). Not updating only when the whole object is disabled.
Reproducible with: Unity 5.4.2f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing
- [Linux] - Unable to launch builds via Steam library
- [Shaders] Shader which name contains 'CGINCLUDE' cannot be included into another shader
- The Editor crashes in GetComponentsImplementation<1,1> when entering Play mode in .NET 4.6