Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Cloth] Cloth keeps updating when deactived
1. Open attached project and play "Bug" scene.
2. Open Profiler Window.
3. In profiler's Overview find "Physics.UpdateCloth"
4. Uncheck "Toggle Cloth Component" in Game window. (disables cloth component)
Expected result: Physics.UpdateCloth is not updating (0.00%).
Actual result: Physics.UpdateCloth is updating (>0.00%). Not updating only when the whole object is disabled.
Reproducible with: Unity 5.4.2f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue