Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Cloth] Cloth keeps updating when deactived
1. Open attached project and play "Bug" scene.
2. Open Profiler Window.
3. In profiler's Overview find "Physics.UpdateCloth"
4. Uncheck "Toggle Cloth Component" in Game window. (disables cloth component)
Expected result: Physics.UpdateCloth is not updating (0.00%).
Actual result: Physics.UpdateCloth is updating (>0.00%). Not updating only when the whole object is disabled.
Reproducible with: Unity 5.4.2f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode