Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.1.X, 2023.2.X
Fix In Review for 2023.3.X
[Cloth] Cannot use Paint tool
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ClothBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Plane" GameObject
3. In Cloth component, press the "Edit cloth constraints" button
4. Enable the Paint tool
5. In Scene View, attempt to use the Cloth Paint tool
Expected result: The paint area Gizmo appears, you are able to Paint on the constraint spheres
Actual result: The paint area Gizmo doesn't appear, you are not able to Paint on the constraint spheres
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a14, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.25f1, 2022.1.0a13
Note: You are still able to interact with the spheres via the Select tool
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags