Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Closing a modal window hits a DebugAssert and crashes unity.
I have stumbled on this in the Shortcut Manager conflict window, but Looking at the code, it probably happens to any modal window that calls into EditorWindow.Close.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Shortcut Manager and create a conflict
- For example, bind "Main Menu/Assets/Clear Shader Cache" and "Main Menu/Assets/Create/Animation" both to Ctrl+J
- Close the Shortcut Manager window
- Press Ctrl+J
- A Short Conflict modal window opens up
- Click cancel
The crash happens in the ContainerWindow destructor.
I'm pretty sure this used to work on 2018.x, because this flow was tested during the development of the Shortcut manager
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8.917
Not Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b3.3385
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance