Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Closing a modal window hits a DebugAssert and crashes unity.
I have stumbled on this in the Shortcut Manager conflict window, but Looking at the code, it probably happens to any modal window that calls into EditorWindow.Close.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Shortcut Manager and create a conflict
- For example, bind "Main Menu/Assets/Clear Shader Cache" and "Main Menu/Assets/Create/Animation" both to Ctrl+J
- Close the Shortcut Manager window
- Press Ctrl+J
- A Short Conflict modal window opens up
- Click cancel
The crash happens in the ContainerWindow destructor.
I'm pretty sure this used to work on 2018.x, because this flow was tested during the development of the Shortcut manager
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8.917
Not Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b3.3385
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project