Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Closing a modal window hits a DebugAssert and crashes unity.
I have stumbled on this in the Shortcut Manager conflict window, but Looking at the code, it probably happens to any modal window that calls into EditorWindow.Close.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Shortcut Manager and create a conflict
- For example, bind "Main Menu/Assets/Clear Shader Cache" and "Main Menu/Assets/Create/Animation" both to Ctrl+J
- Close the Shortcut Manager window
- Press Ctrl+J
- A Short Conflict modal window opens up
- Click cancel
The crash happens in the ContainerWindow destructor.
I'm pretty sure this used to work on 2018.x, because this flow was tested during the development of the Shortcut manager
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8.917
Not Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b3.3385
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property