Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Closing a modal window hits a DebugAssert and crashes unity.
I have stumbled on this in the Shortcut Manager conflict window, but Looking at the code, it probably happens to any modal window that calls into EditorWindow.Close.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Shortcut Manager and create a conflict
- For example, bind "Main Menu/Assets/Clear Shader Cache" and "Main Menu/Assets/Create/Animation" both to Ctrl+J
- Close the Shortcut Manager window
- Press Ctrl+J
- A Short Conflict modal window opens up
- Click cancel
The crash happens in the ContainerWindow destructor.
I'm pretty sure this used to work on 2018.x, because this flow was tested during the development of the Shortcut manager
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8.917
Not Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b3.3385
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu