Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Client connection to hosted server is interrupted with NetworkReader:ReadByte() exception
1.Download and open attached project
2.Build the game on standalone platform
3.Open built project and play as Host
4.Enter play mode in the editor
5.Connect to hosted server as client from editor
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Expected result: Second player connecting succesfully to the hosted server and editor not throwing error.
Actual result: Second player does not connect to the server, editor throws error.
Note: Also reproducible when server is hosted from the editor and the client connects from the built game.
Verified with: 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete