Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Client connection to hosted server is interrupted with NetworkReader:ReadByte() exception
1.Download and open attached project
2.Build the game on standalone platform
3.Open built project and play as Host
4.Enter play mode in the editor
5.Connect to hosted server as client from editor
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Expected result: Second player connecting succesfully to the hosted server and editor not throwing error.
Actual result: Second player does not connect to the server, editor throws error.
Note: Also reproducible when server is hosted from the editor and the client connects from the built game.
Verified with: 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors