Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Client connection to hosted server is interrupted with NetworkReader:ReadByte() exception
1.Download and open attached project
2.Build the game on standalone platform
3.Open built project and play as Host
4.Enter play mode in the editor
5.Connect to hosted server as client from editor
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Expected result: Second player connecting succesfully to the hosted server and editor not throwing error.
Actual result: Second player does not connect to the server, editor throws error.
Note: Also reproducible when server is hosted from the editor and the client connects from the built game.
Verified with: 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode