Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Client connection to hosted server is interrupted with NetworkReader:ReadByte() exception
1.Download and open attached project
2.Build the game on standalone platform
3.Open built project and play as Host
4.Enter play mode in the editor
5.Connect to hosted server as client from editor
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3, 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2
Expected result: Second player connecting succesfully to the hosted server and editor not throwing error.
Actual result: Second player does not connect to the server, editor throws error.
Note: Also reproducible when server is hosted from the editor and the client connects from the built game.
Verified with: 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets