Search Issue Tracker
Mouse Clicks are not being registered in multiple Displays in Play Mode and Build
1. Download and open project 'Multidisplayissue.zip'
2. Open Scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Try clicking Sphere GameObject (It should turn red if the click is registered)
5. Change Display in Game View to Display 2
6. Try clicking Sphere GameObject (It should turn red if the click is registered)
7. Change Display in Game View to Display 3 (Optional)
8. Try clicking Sphere GameObject (It should turn red if the click is registered) (Optional)
Expected result: Clicks are registered on all Displays in Game
Actual result: Clicks are registered only on one Display in Game
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a7
- Issue was not reproducible if Game was built with Fullscreen Mode set to Fullscreen Window
- Issue was reproduced in Windows Build, Windows and macOS Editors
- Could not test with macOS Player
- Usually, the click is detected in Display 1 but sometimes it can switch to other Displays
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired