Search Issue Tracker
Clicking the Debug/Release mode button in the bottom right doesn't open a prompt to switch between the modes
1. Open any Unity project
2. In the bottom right of the Editor, click on the Debug/Release mode button
Expected result: Clicking the Debug/Release mode button opens a prompt to switch between the modes in Trunk
Actual result: Clicking the Debug/Release mode button in the bottom right doesn't open a prompt to switch between the modes in Trunk
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a15
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1 (button unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS