Search Issue Tracker
Click outside object selector is not sent to inspector, only closes the Object Selector.
1. Select an object with diff properties in the inspector. e.g. a material
2. Open the object selector for one of the properties. e.g. texture
3. Click a different property in the object selector. e.g. layer
4. The Object Selector window will close but the click will not trigger an event.
Close the object selector if required and send the click event.
Note: Only reproducible on OS X
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler