Search Issue Tracker
Click outside object selector is not sent to inspector, only closes the Object Selector.
1. Select an object with diff properties in the inspector. e.g. a material
2. Open the object selector for one of the properties. e.g. texture
3. Click a different property in the object selector. e.g. layer
4. The Object Selector window will close but the click will not trigger an event.
Close the object selector if required and send the click event.
Note: Only reproducible on OS X
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field