Search Issue Tracker
Click outside object selector is not sent to inspector, only closes the Object Selector.
1. Select an object with diff properties in the inspector. e.g. a material
2. Open the object selector for one of the properties. e.g. texture
3. Click a different property in the object selector. e.g. layer
4. The Object Selector window will close but the click will not trigger an event.
Close the object selector if required and send the click event.
Note: Only reproducible on OS X
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime