Search Issue Tracker
Click outside object selector is not sent to inspector, only closes the Object Selector.
1. Select an object with diff properties in the inspector. e.g. a material
2. Open the object selector for one of the properties. e.g. texture
3. Click a different property in the object selector. e.g. layer
4. The Object Selector window will close but the click will not trigger an event.
Close the object selector if required and send the click event.
Note: Only reproducible on OS X
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine