Search Issue Tracker
Some Clear flags of Cameras are not working when using Post Process Layer and Directly to Camera Target is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "PostProcessingWithMultipleCameraIssue.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
Expected result: Game view background is a skybox
Actual result: Game view background is black
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1
1) Cant Test with 2019.1.0a1 - 2019.1.0a9 because Post Process Layer script component does not load
2) Could not reproduce with 2017.4 because Post Process Layer script didn't load
3) Don't Clear and Depth Only Clear flags are not working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle