Search Issue Tracker
Clamp Blendshapes is enabled by default when creating new projects
When creating a new project with any template, the "Clamp Blendshapes" option in the Other Settings section of Player Settings will be enabled by default. It should be disabled by default.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any template
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
4. Inspect the Clamp Blendshapes option
Clamp Blendshapes is turned off by defaul.
Clamp Blendshapes is turned on by default.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a3
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project