Search Issue Tracker
Clamp Blendshapes is enabled by default when creating new projects
When creating a new project with any template, the "Clamp Blendshapes" option in the Other Settings section of Player Settings will be enabled by default. It should be disabled by default.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any template
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
4. Inspect the Clamp Blendshapes option
Clamp Blendshapes is turned off by defaul.
Clamp Blendshapes is turned on by default.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a3
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
This is a duplicate of issue #1148638