Search Issue Tracker
Clamp Blendshapes is enabled by default when creating new projects
When creating a new project with any template, the "Clamp Blendshapes" option in the Other Settings section of Player Settings will be enabled by default. It should be disabled by default.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any template
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
4. Inspect the Clamp Blendshapes option
Clamp Blendshapes is turned off by defaul.
Clamp Blendshapes is turned on by default.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a3
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader