Search Issue Tracker
Clamp Blendshapes is enabled by default when creating new projects
When creating a new project with any template, the "Clamp Blendshapes" option in the Other Settings section of Player Settings will be enabled by default. It should be disabled by default.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any template
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
4. Inspect the Clamp Blendshapes option
Clamp Blendshapes is turned off by defaul.
Clamp Blendshapes is turned on by default.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a3
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs