Search Issue Tracker
Clamp Blendshapes is enabled by default when creating new projects
When creating a new project with any template, the "Clamp Blendshapes" option in the Other Settings section of Player Settings will be enabled by default. It should be disabled by default.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any template
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
4. Inspect the Clamp Blendshapes option
Clamp Blendshapes is turned off by defaul.
Clamp Blendshapes is turned on by default.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a3
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler