Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.3.3
Found in [Package]
Cinemachine should be upgraded to version 2.3.3 for Unity version 2019.1+
When opening a project from 2018.3 in 2019.1, Cinemachine doesn't compile.
There should be a rule to upgrade the project to use Cinemachine 2.3.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar