Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.3.3
Found in [Package]
Cinemachine should be upgraded to version 2.3.3 for Unity version 2019.1+
When opening a project from 2018.3 in 2019.1, Cinemachine doesn't compile.
There should be a rule to upgrade the project to use Cinemachine 2.3.3.
forum thread: https://forum.unity.com/threads/erros-to-unity-2019-and-unity-hub.662701
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window