Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.3.3
Found in [Package]
Cinemachine should be upgraded to version 2.3.3 for Unity version 2019.1+
When opening a project from 2018.3 in 2019.1, Cinemachine doesn't compile.
There should be a rule to upgrade the project to use Cinemachine 2.3.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC