Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.3.3
Found in [Package]
Cinemachine should be upgraded to version 2.3.3 for Unity version 2019.1+
When opening a project from 2018.3 in 2019.1, Cinemachine doesn't compile.
There should be a rule to upgrade the project to use Cinemachine 2.3.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error