Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.3.3
Found in [Package]
Cinemachine should be upgraded to version 2.3.3 for Unity version 2019.1+
When opening a project from 2018.3 in 2019.1, Cinemachine doesn't compile.
There should be a rule to upgrade the project to use Cinemachine 2.3.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Transparent GameObjects are not visible behind other transparent GameObjects when "Receive SSR Transparent" material property is enabled
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded
- ReadPixels() uses different Y positions when built with Vulkan
- [Android] WebCamTexture feed is black when using it on an older OS version device