Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.2
Found in [Package]
Cinemachine Pixel Perfect Extension doesn't work when CinemachineBrain Update Method is anything other than Late Update
Cinemachine Pixel Perfect Extension doesn't work when CinemachineBrain Update Method is anything other than Late Update.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved