Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.2
Found in [Package]
Cinemachine Pixel Perfect Extension doesn't work when CinemachineBrain Update Method is anything other than Late Update
Cinemachine Pixel Perfect Extension doesn't work when CinemachineBrain Update Method is anything other than Late Update.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds