Search Issue Tracker
CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1169771-License_Manager.zip")
2. Try making IL2CPP/WebGL build
Expected results: Build succeeds
Actual results: Build fails because of CIL Linker errors
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
This issue also reproduces on Standalone builds which use Mono backend and has Managed Stripping level Enabled in the Player Settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`