Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
[ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
How to reproduce:
1. Build and run attached project on Pixelbook
2. Make sure that application is in full screen mode
3. Try switching to Portrait / reverse portrait modes
Result: Application changes to a weird ,mobile-like vertical resolution
Reproduced in: 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
Reproduced with devices:
• Lenovo Chromebook Duet 2 (OS:93.0.4)
• Google Pixelbook (OS:98.0.4)
1. Resolution can only be switched back when exiting full screen, but the app restarts when doing so
2. If portrait mode is enabled while app is not in full screen, the resolution won't change, however, upon maximising the window, the app will also be restarted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version