Search Issue Tracker
Checkbox for "Scripts" parameter in Gizmos Menu is Overlapped by a label
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Gizmos Menu
3. Observe the checkbox near the "Scripts" parameter
Expected result: Checkbox is not overlapped by text
Actual result: Checkbox is overlapped by text
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"