Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Charts do not render when a counter is marked as Network category
When using the extensibility profiler to build a custom module, charts do not render correctly in the graph area of the profiler if you mark the counters as the Network category.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"