Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Character animation breaks during upgrade
1. What happened
For 'StrayTech Camera System' A$ package, character animation gets broken after upgrade from 5.5.0p4 to 5.6.0b3.
Importing package directly into 5.6.0b3 shows normal animation.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open any of the sample scenes
Character animation is broken.
See video: https://monosnap.com/file/9eWOcz81RMzDJSr1e0SoDEPfTtQ7uG
Alternatively to repro:
- Import 'StrayTech Camera System' A$ package into 5.5.0p4.
- Confirm the character looks OK.
- Open the project then in 5.6
- See the character gets broken.
Upgrade from 5.4.4p1 to 5.5.0p4 didn't have the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played