Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Changing VideoPlayer.frame before playing the video does not change Video clock time
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1283295-VideoPlayer_Bug_Report.zip"
2. Open "Video Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "Prepare"
5. Press "Seek to frame 100"
6. Press "Play"
Expected result: Video starts playing from frame 100 immediately
Actual result: Video starts playing from frame 100 after some time
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1 (Video starts playing from the first frame)
Pressing "Pause" after step 4 would prevent the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu
- Crash on gles::UseGLSLProgram when shader fails to patch due to exceeding MAX_UNIFORM_LOCATIONS on Intel Tiger Lake chipset
- Crash on D3D12GetInterface when entering the Play mode
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played