Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Changing VideoPlayer.frame before playing the video does not change Video clock time
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1283295-VideoPlayer_Bug_Report.zip"
2. Open "Video Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "Prepare"
5. Press "Seek to frame 100"
6. Press "Play"
Expected result: Video starts playing from frame 100 immediately
Actual result: Video starts playing from frame 100 after some time
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1 (Video starts playing from the first frame)
Pressing "Pause" after step 4 would prevent the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets