Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Changing VideoPlayer.frame before playing the video does not change Video clock time
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1283295-VideoPlayer_Bug_Report.zip"
2. Open "Video Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "Prepare"
5. Press "Seek to frame 100"
6. Press "Play"
Expected result: Video starts playing from frame 100 immediately
Actual result: Video starts playing from frame 100 after some time
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1 (Video starts playing from the first frame)
Pressing "Pause" after step 4 would prevent the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Seek operations before playback is active (Play() or Pause()) were not properly tracked. Added handling for these scenarios.
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.6f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.26f1