Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Changing the value for Wrap Mode on a Playable Director doesn't mark it as dirty
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Playable Director".
4. In Inspector, change the Wrap Mode value for the Playable Director component.
5. Save Scene.
6. Open "Test" scene again.
Expected result: Wrap Mode value is changed.
Actual result: Wrap Mode value remains unchanged.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player