Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Changing the value for Wrap Mode on a Playable Director doesn't mark it as dirty
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Playable Director".
4. In Inspector, change the Wrap Mode value for the Playable Director component.
5. Save Scene.
6. Open "Test" scene again.
Expected result: Wrap Mode value is changed.
Actual result: Wrap Mode value remains unchanged.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background