Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Changing the value for Wrap Mode on a Playable Director doesn't mark it as dirty
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Playable Director".
4. In Inspector, change the Wrap Mode value for the Playable Director component.
5. Save Scene.
6. Open "Test" scene again.
Expected result: Wrap Mode value is changed.
Actual result: Wrap Mode value remains unchanged.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Aug 03, 2017 17:09
I must also mention that PlayableDirector class has no property "WrapMode" and can't be set programmatically.
Aug 03, 2017 17:03
Expected result should be: Wrap Mode value should be saved.
Actual result: Wrap Mode value changes back to "none".