Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Go to Window -> Test -> UIElementsTooltipWindow
3. Hover over the "Tooltip" areas on the "Window" and "NonWindowArea"
4. Scroll with the middle mouse button
5. Hover over the "Tooltip" areas again
Expected result: The tooltips are over their respective areas
Actual result: The tooltip position changes alongside any transform.position changes resulting in offset tooltips
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets