Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Go to Window -> Test -> UIElementsTooltipWindow
3. Hover over the "Tooltip" areas on the "Window" and "NonWindowArea"
4. Scroll with the middle mouse button
5. Hover over the "Tooltip" areas again
Expected result: The tooltips are over their respective areas
Actual result: The tooltip position changes alongside any transform.position changes resulting in offset tooltips
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3