Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Go to Window -> Test -> UIElementsTooltipWindow
3. Hover over the "Tooltip" areas on the "Window" and "NonWindowArea"
4. Scroll with the middle mouse button
5. Hover over the "Tooltip" areas again
Expected result: The tooltips are over their respective areas
Actual result: The tooltip position changes alongside any transform.position changes resulting in offset tooltips
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.