Search Issue Tracker
Changing sprite parent's name doesn't change children names if they have been generated earlier
1. Import 3fae1dc9bdc6fef62684b2541235328b.png
2. Slice sprites
3. Change parent's name to "Ninja"
4. Slice sprites
5. Children names are still "3fae1dc9bdc6fef62684b2541235328b"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)