Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Changing "Show Unity Logo" value causes UI lag
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project (New Unity Project (1).zip)
2. In Menu toolbar select Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. In Splash Image section enable and disable "Show Unity Logo"
Expected result: Changing "Show Unity Logo" value does not cause lag
Actual result: Changing "Show Unity Logo" value causes lag
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build