Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Constraining Rigidbody2D teleports it to 0,0 when entering play mode
1. Open attached project
2. Open Untitled Scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: The box object stays in it's place
Actual result: The box object teleports to 0,0 coordinates
Note: This does not reproduce each time,several attempts are likely to be required
OS X specific;
Removing constraints on the object makes the bug unreproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Sep 20, 2015 23:03
The workaround I used was to set the object's transform.(x, y, or z) to whatever the pos was on level load every "Update".
Not sure how performance intensive this is, though.
Sep 17, 2015 21:43
Just discovered this... http://blogs.unity3d.com/2015/09/16/unity-patch-release-plan/
"It is important to note that 5.2.0 includes fixes only up to 5.1.2 while the new patch 5.2.0p1 will include all changes added up to 5.1.3p3."
So hopefully this'll be fixed in the patch due any second now.
Sep 17, 2015 21:30
I too have this problem in Unity 5.2.0f3.
Sep 17, 2015 15:52
This issue doesn't seem to occur in Unity 5.1.3 for me, but has reappeared in 5.2.0f3
Sep 14, 2015 23:52
I have the same problem, and it is not OS X specific. I have reproduced it on Android, iOS, and Windows 7 and 10. I can confirm that it is not fixed in Unity 5.2.0f3.
Sep 14, 2015 15:31
In Unity 5.2 I still have the problem