Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Changing project windows size affects waveform rendering on audio clip asset
1. Import audio clip to project
2. Resize project window to smaller size
3. Reimport audio clip
4. Notice that only part of waveform is rendered on audio clip asset
Expected: Project window size shouldn't affect waveform rendering
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0f1, 2013.1.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio