Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Changing project windows size affects waveform rendering on audio clip asset
1. Import audio clip to project
2. Resize project window to smaller size
3. Reimport audio clip
4. Notice that only part of waveform is rendered on audio clip asset
Expected: Project window size shouldn't affect waveform rendering
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0f1, 2013.1.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"