Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
When changing the ip address for the v2 cache server it does not connect to the new address. This applies to both global and project settings.
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project.
2. Goto Preferences->Cache Server(global)
3. Enter IP address of valid running cache server.
4. Close preferences.
5. Observe setting is saved but no new connection is made.
Upon closing the preference window, it should disconnect from any existing cache server and connect to the new one.
The also applies to the project settings.
Because the setting is actually saved, restarting the editor creates a connection to the cache server and users and use the cache server as normal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script