Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.9
Changing iOS configuration settings in player settings also changes tvOS
1. Open Unity
2. Go to Player Settings > iOS > Other settings > Configuration
3. Change any setting
4. Notice it changes in tvOS settings too.
Issue isn't reproducible outside of Other settings > Configuration
Reproduced on: 5.3.4f1, 5.5.0b8
Not tested on 5.2 or earlier because tvOS was added in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.