Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.9
Changing iOS configuration settings in player settings also changes tvOS
1. Open Unity
2. Go to Player Settings > iOS > Other settings > Configuration
3. Change any setting
4. Notice it changes in tvOS settings too.
Issue isn't reproducible outside of Other settings > Configuration
Reproduced on: 5.3.4f1, 5.5.0b8
Not tested on 5.2 or earlier because tvOS was added in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first