Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.9
Changing iOS configuration settings in player settings also changes tvOS
1. Open Unity
2. Go to Player Settings > iOS > Other settings > Configuration
3. Change any setting
4. Notice it changes in tvOS settings too.
Issue isn't reproducible outside of Other settings > Configuration
Reproduced on: 5.3.4f1, 5.5.0b8
Not tested on 5.2 or earlier because tvOS was added in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems