Search Issue Tracker
Changing Blendshapes of Skinned Mesh Renderer breaks the texture when using specific Import Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" in the attached "MorphTEST.zip" project
2. Make sure that Import setting > Model > "Normals" and "Blend Shape Normals" are set to "Import" on the "Head.fbx"
3. Press on the "Head" GameObject in the Scene
4. Drag "Mouse_perplex1" slider all the way to the left
5. Drag "Eye_Smile2" slider all the way to the right
6. Observe the "Head" GameObject in the Scene View
Expected behavior: The Blendshape changes and does not break
Actual Behavior: The Blendshape changes but also breaks (introduces weird colors)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Note: Could not reproduce with 2017.4 stream, as there is no "Blend Shape Normals" setting (this setting was introduced in 2018.3.0a6).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint