Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Changing between the Multiple and Single sprite import creates memory leak
Changing between the Multiple and Single sprite import settings created the following messages in Console:
"Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please."
Please see attached video for repro steps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect