Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Changing AudioMixer volume from any volume in dB to 0 dB results in popping / spiking sound
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AudioIssue.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press "J" key a few times
Expected result: no audio pop is heard
Actual result: an audio pop is heard
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"