Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Changeset window description field is displayed in a single line
Steps to reproduce
1. Set up perforce project
2. Try submiting something
3. In Changeset window, notice that description field is drawn as a single-line input field
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible: 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader