Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Changeset window description field is displayed in a single line
Steps to reproduce
1. Set up perforce project
2. Try submiting something
3. In Changeset window, notice that description field is drawn as a single-line input field
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible: 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"