Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[WheelCollider] Changes made to wheel collider's properties in Update cause wheel collider to twich
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Bug"
3. Select SkateboarderController in hierarchy and notice that it has EasySuspension script attached
4. Open script and notice that properties of wheel collider get changed in Update()
5. Run scene and get back to scene view (while scene is still running)
6. Focus on SkateboarderController
7. Notice that wheel colliders are twitching
Workaround: Moving all the calculations made to wheel collider to FixedUpdate() fixes this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"