Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.1f1
Fixed in 2018.4
Changes made to prefabs are not saved when using Atavism package
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Unity2018_3_PrefabsIssue.zip" project
2. Go to Project tab and open 'GameObject' prefab in Prefab mode
3. Change any of the parameters (for example Activation Delay) of 'Coord Animation (Script)' component
4. Click on another asset and when open
Reproducible: 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11, 2018.3.14f1 (b2f2b088a971)
Not reproducible: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a2 (fa7740529556), 2019.2.0a15 (aba135cd5df5), 2019.1.1f1 (ab42174bc696)
Workaround: Disabling/enabling Atavism component saves prefab
- Atavism asset: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/atavism-2018-3-op-standard-117342
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown