Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the "New Avatar Mask" in the project window.
3. Select humanoid in the inspector and select the left hand to activate it.
4. Hit play in timeline
Observed Result: The hand up animation doesn't play, instead the normal running animation plays.
Actual Result: The hand up animation should play.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0b3
Not Reproducible On: 2018.2.0b2
Occurs On Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted