Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the "New Avatar Mask" in the project window.
3. Select humanoid in the inspector and select the left hand to activate it.
4. Hit play in timeline
Observed Result: The hand up animation doesn't play, instead the normal running animation plays.
Actual Result: The hand up animation should play.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0b3
Not Reproducible On: 2018.2.0b2
Occurs On Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open