Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the "New Avatar Mask" in the project window.
3. Select humanoid in the inspector and select the left hand to activate it.
4. Hit play in timeline
Observed Result: The hand up animation doesn't play, instead the normal running animation plays.
Actual Result: The hand up animation should play.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0b3
Not Reproducible On: 2018.2.0b2
Occurs On Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0