Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the "New Avatar Mask" in the project window.
3. Select humanoid in the inspector and select the left hand to activate it.
4. Hit play in timeline
Observed Result: The hand up animation doesn't play, instead the normal running animation plays.
Actual Result: The hand up animation should play.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0b3
Not Reproducible On: 2018.2.0b2
Occurs On Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default