Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the "New Avatar Mask" in the project window.
3. Select humanoid in the inspector and select the left hand to activate it.
4. Hit play in timeline
Observed Result: The hand up animation doesn't play, instead the normal running animation plays.
Actual Result: The hand up animation should play.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0b3
Not Reproducible On: 2018.2.0b2
Occurs On Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'