Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Change default encoding when creating files to UTF-8 with Signature
- Open attached project and launch "TestScene"
- Hit Play
- Observe the following behaviour:
In Hierarchy View, select the object "ScriptContainer" and observe that Inspector shows "??????" instead of "öäüÖÄÜ". Open the scripts in MonoDevelop and observe that the string is looking as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab