Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position (compared to 5.2)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and extract attached .zip.
2. Import the package from the zip to 5.3.x or 5.4.x.
3. Switch to game view.
4. Text on the left and on the right is higher then text in the middle.
5. Import the package to 5.2.x or 5.1.x.
6. Text is aligned correctly.
Reproduced with 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b8.
Not reproduced on 5.1.1f1 and 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements