Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position (compared to 5.2)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and extract attached .zip.
2. Import the package from the zip to 5.3.x or 5.4.x.
3. Switch to game view.
4. Text on the left and on the right is higher then text in the middle.
5. Import the package to 5.2.x or 5.1.x.
6. Text is aligned correctly.
Reproduced with 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b8.
Not reproduced on 5.1.1f1 and 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices