Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position (compared to 5.2)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and extract attached .zip.
2. Import the package from the zip to 5.3.x or 5.4.x.
3. Switch to game view.
4. Text on the left and on the right is higher then text in the middle.
5. Import the package to 5.2.x or 5.1.x.
6. Text is aligned correctly.
Reproduced with 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b8.
Not reproduced on 5.1.1f1 and 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget