Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position (compared to 5.2)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and extract attached .zip.
2. Import the package from the zip to 5.3.x or 5.4.x.
3. Switch to game view.
4. Text on the left and on the right is higher then text in the middle.
5. Import the package to 5.2.x or 5.1.x.
6. Text is aligned correctly.
Reproduced with 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b8.
Not reproduced on 5.1.1f1 and 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper