Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position
Certain font text is not being displayed in the correct position (compared to 5.2)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and extract attached .zip.
2. Import the package from the zip to 5.3.x or 5.4.x.
3. Switch to game view.
4. Text on the left and on the right is higher then text in the middle.
5. Import the package to 5.2.x or 5.1.x.
6. Text is aligned correctly.
Reproduced with 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b8.
Not reproduced on 5.1.1f1 and 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules