Search Issue Tracker
Certain asset bundles generated by Unity cannot be downloaded by WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Main.unity
3. Play the scene
4. Press the 'D2' button to download bundle 'badbundle.unity3d'
- Note a warning is thrown: Not enough space in cache to write file.
- This does not happen when downloading the other bundle with the 'D1' button (goodbundle.unity3d)
- Reproduced in Version 5.3.4p3 (b902ad490cea), Version 5.4.0b18 (cdaae1c8e465)
- Not reproducible in Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
- Also reproducible on iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project