Search Issue Tracker
Certain asset bundles generated by Unity cannot be downloaded by WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Main.unity
3. Play the scene
4. Press the 'D2' button to download bundle 'badbundle.unity3d'
- Note a warning is thrown: Not enough space in cache to write file.
- This does not happen when downloading the other bundle with the 'D1' button (goodbundle.unity3d)
- Reproduced in Version 5.3.4p3 (b902ad490cea), Version 5.4.0b18 (cdaae1c8e465)
- Not reproducible in Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
- Also reproducible on iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine